Elsewhere in the U.S., many health systems have negotiated free and fair election codes of conduct. These systems include:
- Kaiser Permanente: All hospitals and clinics nationally (Kaiser is country’'s largest private nonprofit health care provider).
- HCA: Several hospitals in three states (HCA is the largest for profit healthcare corporation in the world).
- Tenet: All California hospitals (Tenet is the second largest for profit system in the U.S.)
- Catholic Healthcare West: All hospitals in its system.
- Allina Health: All hospitals in its system.
- Daughters of Charity: All hospitals in its system.
- The NY League of Voluntary Hospitals (representing the overwhelming majority of Hospitals in NYC).
- Many nursing home chains throughout the country.
- Many independent hospitals throughout the country.